Re: Fire In The Wire

Joshua Wood

Wanted to reply that I've tried most of the ideas out there.  I've recently got a NanoVNA to do a bit better evaluations than my diode based swr analyzers.  I've had tons of fun trying stuff, and was going take what I call my "antenna erector set" to show at Ozarkcons display table (4:1 voltage balun, 1:1 balun, common mode choke, 9:1 unun, line spacers, end insulators, etc).  I'd like to think I'm searching for the miracle antenna - but I'm fully aware it doesn't exist.  I has hoping someone else had found it!  ^.^

-Josh
W0ODJ