Re: Fire In The Wire

wynger99@yahoo.com

Sounds like great stuff to me....  I would have been talking to you about your "miracle antenna".....  I was thinking that would make a good "Mini" podcast to help replace our loss of Ozarkcon..Maybe Tinker John could do another one and or any of the other presenters as well..   Just some thoughts from an old ham.

73"s  Dale WN0WWY

On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 7:53:04 PM CDT, John <ve3ips@...> wrote:

Josh

I love that

Can you write a one page or 2 for the Qrp Quarterly magazine right away so we can publish your awesome ideas?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 8:50 PM Joshua Wood <WoodJRx@...> wrote:
Wanted to reply that I've tried most of the ideas out there.  I've recently got a NanoVNA to do a bit better evaluations than my diode based swr analyzers.  I've had tons of fun trying stuff, and was going take what I call my "antenna erector set" to show at Ozarkcons display table (4:1 voltage balun, 1:1 balun, common mode choke, 9:1 unun, line spacers, end insulators, etc).  I'd like to think I'm searching for the miracle antenna - but I'm fully aware it doesn't exist.  I has hoping someone else had found it!  ^.^

-Josh
W0ODJ

--
Sent with a Palm Pilot. Ve3ips.wordpress.com
Radio: it's not just a hobby, it's a way of life