Re: 40 and 80 Meter net report

Tim N9PUZ

Probably so. At 8:30 most nights we have a family video chat so we can keep up on what everyone is doing since we're spread all over the country. Just a tough time for me. That's why I miss so many of the DMR nets!

Tim N9PUZ

On 3/25/2020 9:29 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Ge Tim
You and I should be a good hop for 80 meters at night?
Johnny

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:19 PM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:
Tried for 40M. No joy from central Illinois. Heard nothing at all.

Tim N9PUZ

On 3/25/2020 9:01 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Ge group:
Well 40 was rough as usual, right in the middle of the net
I had digital Qrm that was strong fire up on top of me.
Any way here is the net report:
40 Meters:

K3NLT RUSS
W2SH CHAS