Re: Voltages for the Hilltopper 40

W9QS

Hi Charles,

I have a newly built Hilltopper 20 and seems to be dead on receive.   Transmit works and I hear the sidetone.  What did you find with the T/R switch transistor?   Thanks in advance.

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:00 AM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

Jim,

I notice no one has responded to your message.  Dead, as in no receive?  Dead as in no transmit?

I had a problem with two of the Hilltoppers I built with the BS-170 that switches T/R not switching back to receive.  Give a few more details on the problem.

72,

Charles - 5H3DX
NK8O

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:02 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

Have built a Hilltopper 40 and it seems dead.  Is there any published information showing voltages through the circuit?

Jim, WW9H