Re: Virtual Ozarkcon

John - KK4ITX

This past week I completed my Cricket 30 and a DSO 138 digital Oscilloscope that I picked up maybe 2 years ago .  On Tuesday I received my Crickey and will probably work on it this weekend.  Sorting through my “must have” box I have found several more kits to either finish or start.

Got gas today at $1.739, too bad that there’s no place to go for lunch  !

See you on the air,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 3, 2020, at 10:40, Virginia R Smith <virginia@...> wrote:

Ha! Love it!  I just got a CricKey in the mail yesterday! Tonight would be the time to build it! Perhaps before that I will see if Uber Eats can bring me a banquet. Tomorrow morning I will practice my would-be presentation in hopes that I can give it for real at a future Hamfest.

I can feed kit scraps to the Boov and watch videos of last year!

Here's to high hopes for Ozarkcon 2021!
72/73
Virginia NV5F

<91502808_752693892151947_1131257955853795328_n.jpg>