From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of John - KK4ITX via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2020 4:52 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Hilltopper

Ron,

Attached is a screenshot from this AM of the 4S website.  At the bottom is a message eluding to an error.

All else on my machine seems to be functioning properly so it’s either a website issue or a server problem ?

72,

John

KK4ITX

image1.png

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 4, 2020, at 02:14, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Yes, we will be doing another run. I am gathering parts info now. Not sure of the lead time on the PCBs.
72 - Ron - AG1P
4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster