Re: Sasquatch Stomp Score sheets and posting the results

Frank Perkins

Hi Wayne,
Nice reading your Sasquatch Stomp info.
I am interested in QRP, working on reviving my CW from ages ago.
Your info stated the frequencies would be the " normal qrp watering holes".
I have listened for the 40 and 80 meter 4SQRP Wednesday night gatherings on published frequencies, but can't pick that group up way out here in Lynnwood, WA.
Is there a day, time, set of frequencies I might listen to?
Thanks,
Frank N6CES

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 9:56 AM Wayne McFee <nb6m@...> wrote:
Hello All,

We’ve received about forty score sheets so far and really appreciate the level of participation this year in the Stomp.  We are planning to post the results to the pnwqrp.org Sasquatch Stomp page this coming Friday.

So, if you have not yet submitted your score sheet, please do.

73,

Wayne NB6M