Re: Sasquatch Stomp Score sheets and posting the results

Wayne McFee

Hi Frank,

Our group really doesn’t have a set time or frequency range to listen to at the present time.  On thing you could do is either listen to or check in to Stewart, KE7LKW’s slow speed CW nets.  The times and frequency for those nets are on his QRZ.com bio, but here is the info.

PNW QRPp Net:   Less than one watt, round robin net; 0730 Wednesday morning on 3540 Khz.(update 10/28/19)

Send QRPp and carry a big antenna!

Pacific Northwest North American QRP CW Club Net:

PNW  NAQCC QRS Net: 3556.5 Khz 6PM PT after March 8 (4PM winter) Thursday Evenings with early QNI at 5:45PM after March 8 (3:45PM Winter): QRS (slow speed) rag chew net. NCS Stewart KE7LKW White Salmon WA.(update 3/12/20)

We are in the process of working out a SSB net to sort of replace our monthly Pie and Coffee gatherings since we are needing to stay home and stay safe.  Please check out our webpage at

pnwqrp.org

as we’ll be posting info there on the P&C (Pie and Coffee) page.

For info, most of the guys who check in to Stewart’s nets are members of our group.

Hope that helps.

Wayne

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2020 12:37 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Cc: main@cwops.groups.io ; QRPp@groups.io ; qrp-l@... ; Elecraft-KX@groups.io ; qrptech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Sasquatch Stomp Score sheets and posting the results

Hi Wayne,
Nice reading your Sasquatch Stomp info.
I am interested in QRP, working on reviving my CW from ages ago.
Your info stated the frequencies would be the " normal qrp watering
I have listened for the 40 and 80 meter 4SQRP Wednesday night gatherings on published frequencies, but can't pick that group up way out here in Lynnwood, WA.
Is there a day, time, set of frequencies I might listen to?
Thanks,
Frank N6CES

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 9:56 AM Wayne McFee <nb6m@...> wrote:
Hello All,

We’ve received about forty score sheets so far and really appreciate the level of participation this year in the Stomp.  We are planning to post the results to the pnwqrp.org Sasquatch Stomp page this coming Friday.

So, if you have not yet submitted your score sheet, please do.

Wayne NB6M

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.