Re: Google+

Paul Smith

I have google plus but not sure how to find u guys

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 1, 2013, at 8:04 AM, Bobby Rolph <rolph981@...> wrote:

Hi Charles. Are you located in Colorado?
Bobby

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Charlie , W5COV <cvest@...> wrote:

I am on it too . Not familiar with it but looks like I signed up for it .
Charles Vest

Charlie , W5COV

I'm down!
qrprat77 on google +
GB Hoyt
KG4GVL

On May 31, 2013 9:35 AM, "kb4qnr" <rolph981@...> wrote:

Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?

72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph