Re: Enter your score

n4mj

Joe, W0MQY, Tnx for the Q last evening.  QSB and QRN were problematic for certain.  The big wx front between us didn't help at all. hi hi
Hope to hear/work you again soon.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Monday, April 13, 2020, 08:59:43 AM CDT, W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:

Hello Johnny and Bert,  Sri, could not hear you guys at all.  The skip was really long on 40 plus there was ssb stations covering up the frequency.  Big thanks go out to Glenn N4MJ and K4BAI for hanging in there with me.  I heard several stations on the peaks of the qsb but with all the noise, ssb, es qsb it was really rough copy.  Thanks again guys for the contacts into the bunker here in Southeast Kansas.  72 to all.