Re: Enter your score

W0MQY

Yeah, me too.  Just wish condx had been better.  Lots of wind here too but I didn’t think about the static build up.
It was a nice turn out even with poor band condx.  I keep hoping we can make contact some time but I guess I’m going to have to get a better 80 meter antenna.  You stay safe too.  72 Joe.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Hello Joe
I didn't get on last night.
We had a 35-40 mph windstorm in progress and I was worried about static build up.
Its nice to see the big turn out!
Stay Safe

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:59 AM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
Hello Johnny and Bert,  Sri, could not hear you guys at all.  The skip was really long on 40 plus there was ssb stations covering up the frequency.  Big thanks go out to Glenn N4MJ and K4BAI for hanging in there with me.  I heard several stations on the peaks of the qsb but with all the noise, ssb, es qsb it was really rough copy.  Thanks again guys for the contacts into the bunker here in Southeast Kansas.  72 to all.

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net