Re: Nauveau 75 no modulation

Timothy East

Tim,
This is Tim, K0EMP.

I also had a similar experience.  Turned out I had a short in the mic cable just below the mic head.  I suggest you check the mic writing first and if that is not it that you next try keying the PPT and manipulating the mic cable to see if things start working.

Mine did start up and I got a replacement mic that corrected the problem completely.

Best of luck.  Its a great kit.

Tim
K0EMP

On Apr 14, 2020, at 9:22 AM, KG0DQ <KG0DQ.listen@...> wrote:

Tim,

Check your microphone, it’s not a high dollar microphone. Mine was wired wrong. The speaker was wired to the tip and the electret was on the ring ground was the sleeve.