From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rex K0KP
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 11:27
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Nouveau 75A PTT

Hi John -  I have not had a sensitivity problem and two other Nouveau 75A owners here in Minnesota that I regularly talk with report that the sensitivity is good on their units as well.  Have not observed this to be a problem at all.  We have a morning group on 3730 KHz each day and sometimes when the band is down an amplifier after the Nouveau 75A really helps to make the QSOs sollid Q5 copy.

73 Rex K0KP