Re: Suspect Parts

Jerome Wysocki

Curt, please keep us posted on your progress with the Ozark Patrol receiver when finished. I checked all resistors before using them here and all were ok. I have problems with regeneration being way too unstable, frequently on this receiver. I made a post several months earlier on this topic, but got no responses. Maybe I have a similar problem with bad caps.

If anyone is interested, I can discuss this topic in a new thread. I've made some notable progress on my problem, and I do believe the problem is fixable.
... Jerry Wysocki, KC9JXE