Re: Nouveau 75A PTT

K0WDO Will Osborn

I made my first contact on the N75a to Stan, K0HGP in MN, 507 miles from me here in Kansas. I’m tickled pink!

Rex thanks for the tip on this! I hopped on 3730 this morning and heard quite a few fellows, you were just a hair below my noise level with QSB but could make you out about half the time.

Regarding the receiver side, I’ve noticed mine is very sensitive also. Really enjoying the new rig.

73, Will
K0WDO

On Apr 16, 2020, at 11:49 PM, Rex K0KP <rex@...> wrote:

Approximately 7:30AM Central Time on 3730 KHz, nice round table includes stations from MN, IA, and WI.  All welcome.