Re: Nouveau 75A PTT

K0WDO Will Osborn

Tomorrow, Saturday morning 9AM Central for the coffee club on 3730, sounds good I’ll be there!

73, Will
K0WDO

On Apr 17, 2020, at 9:06 AM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ok guys
Say 9:00 am CDST time tomorrow morning?
What freq, 3730? 3740 if 3730 is busy?
Let me know what you think?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 9:02 AM K0WDO Will Osborn via groups.io <K0WDO=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Count me in on this Johnny!

73, Will
K0WDO

On Apr 17, 2020, at 8:33 AM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Congrats Will!
Good going on ur contact.

Well guys, maybe we need to set up a Saturday morning coffee club??
 I have my original sitting on the desk.

Stay Safe!

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:25 AM K0WDO Will Osborn via groups.io <K0WDO=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I made my first contact on the N75a to Stan, K0HGP in MN, 507 miles from me here in Kansas. I’m tickled pink!

Rex thanks for the tip on this! I hopped on 3730 this morning and heard quite a few fellows, you were just a hair below my noise level with QSB but could make you out about half the time.

Regarding the receiver side, I’ve noticed mine is very sensitive also. Really enjoying the new rig.

73, Will
K0WDO

On Apr 16, 2020, at 11:49 PM, Rex K0KP <rex@...> wrote:

Approximately 7:30AM Central Time on 3730 KHz, nice round table includes stations from MN, IA, and WI.  All welcome.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com