Re: Nouveau 75A PTT

Mark Hansen

Will - I copied you this morning on my Realistic DX-160 receiver in NE Iowa. High noise level here for some reason.
I am building a Nouveau 75A....   73

Mark WA0RXR

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020, at 8:25 AM, K0WDO Will Osborn via groups.io wrote:
I made my first contact on the N75a to Stan, K0HGP in MN, 507 miles from me here in Kansas. I’m tickled pink!

Rex thanks for the tip on this! I hopped on 3730 this morning and heard quite a few fellows, you were just a hair below my noise level with QSB but could make you out about half the time.

Regarding the receiver side, I’ve noticed mine is very sensitive also. Really enjoying the new rig.

73, Will
K0WDO

On Apr 16, 2020, at 11:49 PM, Rex K0KP <rex@...> wrote:
Approximately 7:30AM Central Time on 3730 KHz, nice round table includes stations from MN, IA, and WI.  All welcome.