Re: Solder Paste / Flux ... where to buy

Thomas Martin

If it hasn’t already been mentioned try Amazon I have ordered all kinds of parts etc from them

On Saturday, April 18, 2020, Gordon Saunders <kw4cz49@...> wrote:
Greetings all,
Since there are no Radio Shack Stores to visit now, that I'm aware of, may I ask where you order Flux / Paste from?
Looking for PCB applications and other wire connections. NOT interested in Copper Pipe and or other plumbing applications types.
Have been unable to locate small squeeze tubes or small containers of this type on-line so far. Did find some suitable, but a $50.00 min order  OR canisters running in excess of $100.00.
Links or suggestions appreciated!
73,
Gordon  KW4CZ