Re: HF Poor / 6M Good

Charlie Vest

I had fun working the Alabama guys in their party today and the the Maritime guys too , but what I have really been digging for was enough museum / ships for a certificate . My log is mixed modes on all bands from 80 through 6 . Even getting some WSPR time in .

One band would be up and another dead . Really strange day for propagation , but still managed a few contacts . All 3 of the ship museums mentioned earlier . Still not quite done for the evening , may dig up one or two more that I need.

Charlie , W5COV

Still had fun working out the K1 again this weekend; I worked many Alabama QSP operators...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

WA0ITP wrote:

YeeooooWW!! the A index is 49 !!!! No wonder 40M was poor today.

Current Solar Flux report:
SFI: 106 A-index: 49 K-Index: 3
Report last updated: 00:06utc 02 Jun 13
Current Sunspot Count: 58