Re: Ozark Patrol Tuning adjustment question

Jerome Wysocki

Hi Curt,

Sounds like you got it fixed, Great! I don't know if anything got salvaged from the Ozark Patrol group on Yahoo (I couldn't get anything there) so I am wondering if maybe a separate thread should be started for Mods on this receiver. I think this receiver has good potential for a QRP station, suitably matched with a transmitter. I had no luck further fixing my problem of controllable regeneration on 40 meters, but I will start playing around more with it. Since I got it right on 75 and 80 meters, I think I will eventually stumble on more stable regeneration control on 40 meters (as I previously posted about.)

73s, Jerry Wysocki, KC9JXE