Re: $SQRP QRPometer for sale

Martin <huyettmeh@...>

A power and SWR meter designed to measure RF power out and see at 5w or less.

Martin

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 8:52 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Martin,
I'm new to the 4S group.  What is a RPometer???
TU
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 06:47:44 PM CDT, Martin <huyettmeh@...> wrote:

I have a 4SQRPometer that I built several years ago. it initially worked then it started acting strange. I put it aside and forgot about it until recently when I stumbled across it. I'm guessing it has a cold solder joint or something. Anyway I have no need for it so if someone can use it for parts or to repair. Drop me an email. make me an offer. I'll consider almost anything beyond shipping!

73
Martin
K0BXB