Re: 40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge John
I don’t know how much power they are using, but I’m sure they are transmitting wide.
It was almost more than my K2 filters could handle.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:09 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
QRM on 40m due to SSB, was S9+, not a chance.  They are there most of the time it seems around 7125 but they either have loose transmitters or high power.  I don’t understand Spanish so I can’t get a fix on them....... they render 7122 useless for me much of the time.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 29, 2020, at 22:38, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good Evening
Conditions were pretty good on the bands tonight.
40 Meters has quite a bit of SSB qrm, but 80 was in good shape.

Check in's were
40 Meters
N4DR
W2SH