Re: Bayou Jumper, Still lots of fun!

Timothy East

I’ve got two of the BJs.  One is built and the other (Green panel) is not yet built.  I have purchased and built two souper uppers but have not yet installed either.

Thinking about getting them out and going again.

Tim
K0EMP

On May 8, 2020, at 1:20 PM, Dale Holloway, K4EQ <daleholloway@...> wrote:

I'm with you Peter. The BJ is a fun little radio. I get nostalgic every time I put it on the air and feel like a kid with my Novice ticket. I guess it's being crystal controlled. It's always on my operating desk but I haven't used it for several months. You motivated me to get out the battery and put it on the air. Now if I could just sign de KN8WHB one more time . . . .

Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net