Re: Bayou Jumper, Still lots of fun!

KJ4DHI

If any of you guys would like to sell your Bayou Jumper please let me know. I'm 75 and was first licensed in 1955. I have this urge to try once more around the block. BTW, I would buy more than one. Your turn.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 3:50 PM Timothy East <Timothyeast@...> wrote:
I’ve got two of the BJs.  One is built and the other (Green panel) is not yet built.  I have purchased and built two souper uppers but have not yet installed either.

Thinking about getting them out and going again.

Tim
K0EMP

On May 8, 2020, at 1:20 PM, Dale Holloway, K4EQ <daleholloway@...> wrote:

I'm with you Peter. The BJ is a fun little radio. I get nostalgic every time I put it on the air and feel like a kid with my Novice ticket. I guess it's being crystal controlled. It's always on my operating desk but I haven't used it for several months. You motivated me to get out the battery and put it on the air. Now if I could just sign de KN8WHB one more time . . . .

Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net