On online resource to help people investigate CW

WA0MJD

Hello everyone:
I hope that it is okay to post this announcement here-it is CW related.
I am advertising an Instagram account (duaneearlwyatt) that I developed this week to safely, easily and conveniently provide information about the fun world of communication by CW use.
After years of trying to advertise this fun amateur radio world through email messaging- with little success, I am hoping that this on line social media webpage will help promote investigation of CW by people interested in investigating a method of stress diversion that is new, wholesome, safe and fun during these extra stress filled days. I apologize if this information posting is against 4SQRP listserve rules.
Duane WA0MJD