Re: Upcoming Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 05/13/2020 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

Martin

I have had the 4SQRP NS-40+VXO, SS-40 and Magic Box for some time. Bought them as kits, built and used them. They were all work as far as i know. The NS-40 has the VXO circuit installed in the cabinet with it and a switch selects it or a xtal jack on the front. The cabinets are DIY that I built.

I have not used them for several years and they need a home as I have moved on. Perhaps someone can put them to use and enjoy them. I've long since lost track of what I paid or what they might be worth so I'm suggesting $110 for the batch including shipping in the US. But feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks,
Martin
K0BXB

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 8:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@4sqrp.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 13 May 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP Operator to be determined.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.