Re: Attic?

Michael McEwen

Great idea.  I'll put the GR5 option on the "to try" list.

73 Doc K5OSA

On Tue, May 12, 2020, 08:35 Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:
Worked 2 of my 1000 mile/watt awards with an attic mounted 1/2 size G5RV (mounted at the ridge) with normal shingles. It actually proved better on 40 than an outdoors 134'6" wahr/9:1 unun. Mu current location has a metal roof so I'm going the "ground mounted vertical" route (as soon as the rain stops!)
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"