Free To A Good QRP Home

Sam Neal

Hello,

I have a factory built Oak Hills Research WM-2 QRP Watt meter that fell off the shelf, and like Humpty Dumpty, it had a greart fall. The fall knocked the clear plastic cover off of the meter, but the meter still works fine. There is no damage to the meter movement. I replaced the old meter with a new one Satureday, and should anyone want it, they can have the old meter free of charge and I pay the shipping.

So there is no mistake, this is the meter only, with the clear plastic cover removed and long gone, and is not the entire WM-2 QRP Wattmeter.

73,

Sam Neal  N5AF