From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of w9ran <w9ran@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 8:17 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 75A

On 5/14/2020 7:04 PM, Timothy East wrote:
> Mine looks like it is installed per the silkscreen. But mine works so
> it must be installed correctly.

Not really, you have it installed correctly however, just like in my
photo.    This transistor is thinner than the TO-92 case which is what
the silk-screen represents, but the flat side of the transistor must be
oriented to face the three blue resonators as you have done.   If you
had installed Q2 with the flat side of the package aligned with the flat
side of the silk-screened diagram, it wouldn't work.

73, Bob W9RAN