Re: Interested in your experiences and tips using the FT-817 and MiracleWhip antenna

Wayne Dillon

Good morning Dr Jim,
I tried one with my FT817 many years ago in the UK (I was born and raised in the UK) an was completely disappointed with it. Did a couple of "local" contacts on 20m, added a counterpoise, to the radio ground screw, but not much improvement. My 2c worth for what it's worth, stick with the wire.
Be blessed and have a grand day,
Wayne - NQ0RP - G0JJQ - G6UIT

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"