Re: Interested in your experiences and tips using the FT-817 and MiracleWhip antenna

John

Its great on receive

Make a PAC-12 antenna or the G3ycc whip or get a Qrpguys whip for 20m

I have made some great QSOs with the MFJ-1820t 4 ft whip but I am sure its the counterpoise doing all the work

RM0L has been verified via qsl on 20m

I have had 2 of them and they just never worked the way I expected
John VE3IPS

Forget these on shorty antennas 40m unless your on cw

--
Sent with a Palm Pilot. Ve3ips.wordpress.com
Radio: it's not just a hobby, it's a way of life