Group and my email

Don Jackson

Hi all...

A good share of the old reflector has migrated here, still a few more every day now. Some decided that they disliked Yahoo so much as to not join us and that is their decision -- sorry to not have them here. I'm sure that we culled out a lot of dead wood in this process too -- some were not even receiving email messages from the reflector (had their mail delivery turned off), a few had duplicate addresses no longer needed, and some didn't have enough interest to migrate.

Before I forget it, if anyone tried sending me email the past two days (up to near noon CST today), in changing web hosts, they managed to screw up my email routing and I lost all for a day or so. If you expected a reply but didn't get it, please resend. It has been a very busy and tiring past few days for the whole changeover, but everything seems to be working now on 4 reflectors and my email accounts. Time to relax a few minutes.

Don AE5K