Re: Connectors

Don, W9EBK

If are comfortable taking the rotor apart to service it, you can buy a retrofit kit to change old Ham series rotors to the new single connector style. Hy-gain/CDE is now owned by MFJ. I didn't find them in a quick search of their website,  but they should be able to help you out with a phone call or email. 

If you don't want to take the rotor apart to do the retrofit,  Mouser and DigiKey both sell a good selection of 8 connector weatherproof connections that will work.  I feel your pain.  I used to have several of the old style Ham rotors with the screw connectors. It seems like I was always needing to repair a connection or 2.
Don, W9EBK 

On Thu, May 21, 2020, 3:22 PM Paul AI4EE <nadie1943@...> wrote:
I want to connect my eight screw terminal rotator to a male/female
connector, so that I don't have to tighten/loosen eight screws when I'm
sixty feet off the ground - just snap/unsnap. Does anyone know where I
can find such items? Thanks.

Paul  AI4EE

Join to automatically receive all group messages.