Re: May Edition of the Ozark QRP Banner

RWilliam Henderson

I am looking for a man named Jess who is selling a FT60 radio.  I must have accidentally deleted his email and I do not know what his call sign was.  If you should know him or see  his post would you please have him email me at bhenderson296@....  My name is Bill and my call sign is KD4CX.
Thank you, Bill Henderson, KD4CX

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:00 PM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
Hello Keith and your contributors,
Congratulations on a beautiful work of art.  There is an incredible amount of information here
that should keep the most avid builder, cw op, and qrper occupied for hours.  I am really enjoying
the fruits of your labor.  I keep getting sidetracked in the links but it is sure interesting reading.
Thanks again for a job very very well done by you and your contributors.
72/73 Joe Porter W0MQY

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 11:31 AM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Glad you are enjoying it.  As I said before a good issue is all about the contributing editors.

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP

--