Re: Confirming account

John Lonigro

 Charles:

I just looked up your call on the 4SQRP member list and I see you are there, which means you are officially a member of 4SQRP.  Your member number can be found by hovering over your call on the member list.  I already did that and your number is 2218.

I would tell you the club's secret handshake, but I don't think we have one (hi).  But I will tell you to try the Second Sunday Sprint, which is on the 2nd Sunday of each month, from 7:00pm to 9:00 pm central time (either CST or CDT, whichever is in effect at the time).  Full rules can be found on the 4SQRP website, under "on air activities".  The June SSS won't be until June 14th.

72 and welcome to the club,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 5/25/20 8:00 AM, KN6KR wrote:
I would like to confirm my account with 4sqrp.  Thanks

Charles KN6KR