OHR Sprint I instructions

KN6KR

Good afternoon.  I am glad to be admitted into this group.  I have been trying to find instructions for the Oak Hills Research Sprint 1 30 meters QRP rig (from around 1992 or 1993).  I built it in high school and now it does not seem to function.  Does anyone by any chance have the instructions in pdf format?  I was able to get a pdf copy of the Sprint II instructions but it is my understanding that the Spring I and Sprint II use different transmitters.  I tried to reach out to the successor to OHR, Milestone Tech, but I don’t believe that company is active any more.  Thank you,

Charles, KN6kR