From: John - KK4ITX via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:16 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

I could barely hear CW over the SB on adjacent frequency so I dropped down to the WSPR area and ran it for a few minutes around 9:20 EDT.  The indicators are that the Band was good from my area except for the QRM. See attached.  It’s frustrating when you know you should be able to do something but continuously get skunked by Legal QRM.

John, KK4ITX

On May 27, 2020, at 22:24, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Fair net tonight, some qsb and a few static crashes.

40 Meter Check in's were:
W2SH
N4MJ
N4DR