Re: 75A - Kits in the 190 Serial Number Range - Do They Need The Modification?

JOE CULWELL

Only the original N75 need the mod.  All N75a include the mod.  Serial number numbers 1-100 are N75.  Serial number 101 and above are N75a.  You are good to go.  de wb0yfl

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 2:49 PM Bruce W1UJR <w1ujr@...> wrote:

I read that the early 75A kits needed a separate circuit board due to receiver performance, with inadequate AGC range and objectionable distortion.

I bought 5 of these kits to build and also to give away to younger hams.

When do these mods apply to the kits, is it in my serial range?

Thanks!