From: Jerome Wysocki <jeromewysocki48@...>
To: main <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, May 31, 2020 9:33 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] problem with my 4SQRP Ozark Patrol Radio

Hi Herb,
The fact that it squeals seems to indicate the audio section is at least working. Not quite sure why voltages around Q1 are not right, so for some reason the problem seems to gravitate there. For Q1, I tried replacing it with a 2N2222, and that worked fine for me, but still your incorrect voltages around Q1 gets me wondering.
... Jerry Wysocki, KC9JXE