FS wooden box for radio project?

Paul Goemans

Hello all,
  I have an old piece of test equipment, in a nice wooden box with a removable hinged lid. It is a Beckman RC16B2 conductivity bridge from a local SK estate. Maybe someone wants to build a radio into it? Dimensions are 11”wide x 8 3/4” deep x 8” high. See picture. Say $10 plus what it costs to ship, guessing $10 to $15. Look at those knobs! To lighten it up for shipping,  I can remove the “guts” and leave the front panel. Or take the whole thing! Interested?

Industrial Instruments Inc (Beckman) RC16B2 Conductivity Bridge

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI