Re: Question About The 4 States Antenna Tuner

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

If the LEDs are lighting at all, then they're not installed backwards I wouldn't think.

Have you tried it with a dummy load connected to the antenna output? Might be good to start there, eliminating antenna variability while you're troubleshooting.

Jeff N0MII

On Jun 5, 2020, at 1:15 PM, Dave W0DCX <cwqrp73@...> wrote:

I recently completed a 4 States Tuner kit and gave it a try.  Sadly, it is not behaving correctly.  The red REV light come son and stays brightly lit no matter how I adjust the inductor or capacitors.  The green FWD is only weakly on when the inductor is at the higher inductance setting and then dims whenever either capacitor is adjusted.  It is off whenever the inductor is set at lower inductances.  Is it possible that the red LED was installed backwards? Anything else?
Thanks to anyone who might have some insight.
Dave W0DCX
_._,_._,_

--
Jeff N0̷MII