Re: Question About The 4 States Antenna Tuner

Dave W0DCX

I ran the dummy load test this morning.  Attached is a table in MS Word showing the results.  At least with the dummy load there is a semblance of functionality.  When I first tried the Tuner I had the Elecraft AX1 20-meter vertical whip antenna attached which I know has an SWR of about 1.3:1 but then I saw nothing but the RED LED illuminated which seemed wrong to me.  Totally different behavior with the dummy load attached.  I would be interested in your interpretations of this data.  Thanks.
Dave W0DCX