Re: Email change

John Lonigro

Charles:

What I would do is go the the website (4sqrp.com).  On the left-hand side of the main page are a bunch of buttons you can select.  One of them is the e-mail reflector.  Click on that.  In the middle of that page is a place to click on "subscribe".  When you select that, you'll see places to subscribe as well as unsubscribe.  You can subscribe with your new email address and then unsubscribe with your old one (or vice versa).  I haven't tried it but I suspect that would be the way to do it.

If you find out differently or if someone else truly knows how to do this, please let the rest of us know.  Thanks.

72,

John, AA0VE

On 6/18/20 8:16 PM, KN6KR wrote:
Hon could I change the email address that i am registered to?  I would like to switch from my gmail account to my yahoo account.

I would like to change from

Thanks,

Charles