Re: Field Day Operation remotely as a group

J.K. Wright

The Field Day Entry form (field 2) says club name.  Our club's interpretation is full name for club. Our acronym is RAGS.  We would like everyone to know that is Radio Amateurs of Greater Syracuse.... 4SQRP might work, but would it attract any new members to the club that way?  IMHO.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 1:06 PM Ed Meyer, WG5F <wg5f@...> wrote:
Ya made me look...
I was not able to find anything about acronyms (prohibiting or discouraging) in regards to the club name.
Just that it had to spelled exactly the same or it won't get aggregated.
If you can send that info - it would be VERY much appreciated.
Thanks & 73,
-Ed, WG5F-