Re: Field Day Operation remotely as a group

Ed Meyer, WG5F

I did finally find a reference to abbreviations and acronyms in a FAQ:
Each participant will submit his or her own independent entry under his or her call sign. ARRL will calculate the aggregate score based upon the club name entered on the official Field Day entry form via the web applet (preferred method) or on the paper Field Day entry form. In order for results to be tabulated correctly, all club participants must enter the club’s official name exactly the same, avoiding abbreviations or acronyms. This is important!

I think the chances for getting Four States QRP Group entered correctly by each participant is less likely than 4SQRP.
But - i'll bow to those that will be participating that have a voice for how they'd prefer to specify the club.
(I know my old club, the Midland Amateur Radio Club, will be using "Midland ARC")
73,
-Ed, WG5F-