Re: The mysteries of tuning a random wire

Donald Sanders

great idea to write an article. I'm in.
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

Ham Radio does not make the world go round.
Ham Radio is what makes the ride worthwhile.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 4:36 PM Mike Malone <kd5kxf@...> wrote:
To all of the participants in this thread, first... thank you!  Great information.  Now second, can I print this in the QRP Quarterly?  I would need you all to give me an okay to do so.  I would edit it into an article and credit you all with it and probably present it as the thread it is.  I found it fascinating and informative, after all... we are all stuck at home and have wire and tuners.  This is timely for those with time on their hands.
Mike KD5KXF
QRP Arci Qrp Quarterly Editor

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:20 AM Dave W0DCX <cwqrp73@...> wrote:
I want to thank everyone for their helpful and educational input.  I am going to study the resources provided and do some further experimentation with various random wire configurations.  .  If I discover anything of interest I will let you all know.  Best 73s!
Dave W0DCX