Re: Upcoming Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 06/24/2020 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

* On 2020 24 Jun 15:01 -0500, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar wrote:

** NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300
UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)* Four States QRP has a
Brandmeister *DMR Talk Group (TG31654)*. Join us to discuss QRP, ask
questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but
any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØ YJ.
Is there a bridge from this TG to AllStar? I asks as I know some exist
and I just got an AllStar node (51932) configured and connected to my
440 repeater. I'd check in as my schedule allows and possibly Mike,
AC0I, who has been to Oazarkcon in the past.

If not, could someone consider such a bridge?

72, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB