Re: Upcoming Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 06/24/2020 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Nate
The Dstar guys use the pi star dashboard.
I’m not sure if it supports all star?
73
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 5:56 PM Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...> wrote:
* On 2020 24 Jun 15:01 -0500, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar wrote:

> ** NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300
> UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)* Four States QRP has a
> Brandmeister *DMR Talk Group (TG31654)*. Join us to discuss QRP, ask
> questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but
> any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
> Net Control operator is Bert NØ YJ.

Is there a bridge from this TG to AllStar?  I asks as I know some exist
and I just got an AllStar node (51932) configured and connected to my
440 repeater.  I'd check in as my schedule allows and possibly Mike,
AC0I, who has been to Oazarkcon in the past.

If not, could someone consider such a bridge?

72, Nate

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com