From: Bobby Rolph via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:19 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] FS EZKeyer III

I will take it if it is still for sale Paul. 73 Oh yeah send me your PayPal address.
Bobby Rolph
Kb4qnr

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, June 25, 2020, 10:27 AM, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hello gang,
  Selling my EZKeyer III that I built. Picture below is the actual unit. Set up with internal AAA x 3 cell holder power, onboard piezo sidetone. Works like a champ, but after some recent shack changes, I no longer need it. Shipped to your US address for $40 check or PayPal.