Re: Field Day Reports

Charles W. Powell

I had my information on the Facebook Group, but not everyone reads Facebook. I was out for perhaps 2 1/2 hours, certainly no more.  5 watts, vertical, 20 meters only.  Solar charging and battery power.  51 QSOs = 510 points, plus 100 for public park, 100 for 100% emergency power, and 100 for alternate power.  I missed out on an additional 100 points because I didn't post on Facebook that I was going out for FD.  Who knew?  I guess it helps to read the directions! Anyway, total points = 860, including electronic submission.  I put the club name in, so we may have an interesting score when it comes out in the wash.

73,

Charles - NK8O